On this page, you will find ongoing updates about the activities of 1199 members who work for the State of Connecticut.
For the Leave Donation form please click here.
If you are working under protest (working in unsafe working conditions) and would like to document it, please click here. Scroll below to read any current posts – and check back soon for updates!
- PANDEMIC PAY UPDATE FOR SEBAC MEMBERS
- Solnit Children’s Center In Urgent Need of Staff as Acute Units Remain Closed
- Connecticut Must Staff and Expand Critical Health Care Services to Save Lives!
- SEBAC Health Insurance Rate Increase FAQ
- Healthcare Providers to March on DMHAS Headquarters, Escalate Demands to Staff Open Positions, Expand Lifesaving Services
- Public Healthcare Workers Raise Urgent Demand for Gov. Lamont to Fill 1,000 Vacancies by August 1, Cite Record-High April Retirement Numbers, Dangerous Shortage of Lifesaving Care
- 2022 State Ratification Vote Totals
- CT in Crisis: Mental Health Symposium to Examine Growing Crisis Among Children & Adults
- Statement of SEBAC Leadership on Vaccine Mandate for Workers in State Hospitals and Long-term Care Facilities
- Long-Term Care Workers Join SEBAC Press Conference for Fair Contracts with the State
- SEBAC Unions Demand Fair Contracts from the Lamont Administration
- State Healthcare Workers and Legislators Demand Halt to Downsizing of Public Safety Net