On this page, you will find ongoing updates about the activities of 1199 members who work for the State of Connecticut.
You can view a PDF of the 1199 State Employees Contract by clicking HERE.
For the Leave Donation form please click here.
If you are working under protest (working in unsafe working conditions) and would like to document it, please click here. Scroll below to read any current posts – and check back soon for updates!
- Healthcare Providers from State Agencies to Engage in Peaceful Civil Disobedience as Demands to Restore and Expand Lifesaving Services Must be Rendered in CT’s Budget
- 2021-2025 State Contract is now available!
- Mental Health Staff and Women’s Rights Advocates Urge State Leaders to “Restore Lifesaving Services for Women and Girls
- OP-ED: “Donna Brooks: Connecticut lets down women in addiction recovery”
- Coalition Highlights Needed Investments in DOC to Create True “Second Chance Society”
- Expand Services To Save Lives: Building a Robust & Proactive Public Health System in Connecticut
- PANDEMIC PAY UPDATE FOR SEBAC MEMBERS
- Solnit Children’s Center In Urgent Need of Staff as Acute Units Remain Closed
- Connecticut Must Staff and Expand Critical Health Care Services to Save Lives!
- SEBAC Health Insurance Rate Increase FAQ
- Healthcare Providers to March on DMHAS Headquarters, Escalate Demands to Staff Open Positions, Expand Lifesaving Services
- Public Healthcare Workers Raise Urgent Demand for Gov. Lamont to Fill 1,000 Vacancies by August 1, Cite Record-High April Retirement Numbers, Dangerous Shortage of Lifesaving Care