If you are a member, the best way to learn more about 1199 is to get involved at your workplace! You can also check out our “Resources” page, or choose “Connecticut” or “Rhode Island” to see what is happening in your area. Or choose from any of the following links:
- Contact Us
- Find the address, phone number, and maps to the 1199 offices in Connecticut and Rhode Island.
- The History of 1199
- Learn more about how 1199 began, how we’ve grown over the years, and how we advocate for those we care for.
- Officers & Elected Organizers
- Learn about the team of people who the members have elected to lead the union.
- Union By-Laws
- The rules – established and voted on by the members of 1199 – that govern how the union operates.