In Connecticut, over 26,000 workers belong to District 1199. We represent nurses, CNAs, technicians, clerical employees, service & maintenance workers, and more in a variety of settings that including state service, nursing homes, hospitals, community programs for the developmentally disabled, and other important programs. Click below to read about what 1199 members in Connecticut have been doing.
State Employees | Hospitals & Nursing Homes | Community Programs Home Care
- Statement from President Rob Baril – Regarding the passing of State Representative Quentin “Q” Williams
- CMS Funding Approval for PCAs a Boost for Health Care and Paid Time Off
- Solnit Children’s Center In Urgent Need of Staff as Acute Units Remain Closed
- Connecticut Must Staff and Expand Critical Health Care Services to Save Lives!
- Health Care Frontline Staff Rally at Capitol and Deliver Petition Letter about the Budget to Gov. Ned Lamont
- 1199 New England Union Member to Participate in National Council for Occupational Safety and Health COVID-19 Briefing