To make a contribution in support of SEIU 1199NE's Strike and Defense Fund, please click here for the Paypal link.
Connecticut – Recent News
- SEIU 1199NE President Rob Baril’s Statement on Updated Nursing Home COVID Fatality Data by DPH May 19, 2022
- Union Reaches Tentative Agreement at Windsor Health and Rehabilitation May 18, 2022
- In Third Week of Strike for Serious Labor Violations and Affordable Health Care, Caregivers at Windsor Health and Rehab Center Set to Rally Tuesday at 10:00 AM May 10, 2022
- Health Care Frontline Staff to Rally at Capitol in Demand of Response and Action to District 1199’s Petition Letter Recently Delivered to Gov. Ned Lamont April 28, 2022
- Public Healthcare Workers Raise Urgent Demand for Gov. Lamont to Fill 1,000 Vacancies by August 1, Cite Record-High April Retirement Numbers, Dangerous Shortage of Lifesaving Care April 28, 2022