In Connecticut, over 26,000 workers are members of District 1199. The Union represent nurses, certified nursing assistants, personal care attendants, technicians, clerical employees, service and maintenance workers, and other workers in a variety of health care settings including state services, nursing homes, home care, hospitals and community programs for the developmentally disabled.
Click on any of the links below for more information about the work of the union in each sector:
To make a contribution in support of SEIU 1199NE’s Strike and Defense Fund, Please click here for the Paypal link.
- 2021-2025 State Contract is now available!
- Statement from President Rob Baril – Regarding the passing of State Representative Quentin “Q” Williams
- CMS Funding Approval for PCAs a Boost for Health Care and Paid Time Off
- Solnit Children’s Center In Urgent Need of Staff as Acute Units Remain Closed
- Connecticut Must Staff and Expand Critical Health Care Services to Save Lives!
- Health Care Frontline Staff Rally at Capitol and Deliver Petition Letter about the Budget to Gov. Ned Lamont