In Connecticut, over 26,000 workers belong to District 1199. We represent nurses, CNAs, technicians, clerical employees, service & maintenance workers, and more in a variety of settings that including state service, nursing homes, hospitals, community programs for the developmentally disabled, and other important programs. Click each division to read about what 1199 members in Connecticut have been doing.
- Solnit Children’s Center In Urgent Need of Staff as Acute Units Remain Closed
- Connecticut Must Staff and Expand Critical Health Care Services to Save Lives!
- Health Care Frontline Staff Rally at Capitol and Deliver Petition Letter about the Budget to Gov. Ned Lamont
- 1199 New England Union Member to Participate in National Council for Occupational Safety and Health COVID-19 Briefing
- It’s Time to Treat Us With Dignity
- Moral Budget Requires Funding State Services to Meet Growing Need of CT Residents